For this project, my featured die is #656835 Sizzix® ScoreBoards™ Pro Die - Frame & Frame Back w/Stand by Eileen Hull
Another truly versatile die! I decided to use it for creating a mixed media piece for a little someone's room. Girls (and boys) need eye candy! I used some of my fabric, some die cuts from some of my various kits, a previous butterfly die from my Sizzix collection.
Here's what I used:
- gallery framed canvas, 9" x 12"
- vintage ledger paper
- stamps, (Brenda Pinnick-coming soon!)
- scanned image from an antique children's book, early 1900's
- Eileen's diecuts
- gold ink pad
- Plaid metallic paints
- Plaid extreme glitter (on the raw edges of the flower to keep them from fraying. Also painted on the flower petals
- die cut butterfly cut from copper metal mesh then textured with-
- texture plate, (Brenda Pinnick - Sizzix)
- Chipboard "H"
- buttons, one with crystals for the flower center
- hot glue gun
- Flower/border Sizzix die by Brenda Pinnick
- Exotic felt from National Non-Wovens, pink
- Fabric- Couleur Vie by Brenda Pinnick for Henry Glass & Co.