I know...I know....Christmas isn't even over and here I am working on valentines. I can't help it...I'm in love.
For a person who weighs only 9+ lb.s - little Heidi sure does have a big presence in our lives! It's all about meeting her every need these days so here I am, making sure little Miss Heidi has yet another "pretty" to look at as her eyes are becoming clearer and clearer and she is intently focusing on anything that is high contrast, bright, shiny or patterned. (um...sort of like a certain Grandmother...)
Today's featured die is another hugely versatile design from Eileen Hull (for Sizzix). It's the treat bag topper set with some extra little embellishments included.
656774 Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Treat Bag Toppers http://www.sizzix.com/product/2484
OK, so I pushed the envelope a bit...but....this project is a treat for the eyes and Eileen's die is perfect as the topper! Are you sensing a theme here? I'm on a banner marathon it seems. Take a look at this week's blog hop project -
Here's what I used:
656774 Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Treat Bag Toppers by Eileen Hull
also, I used several of my own dies including:
- 757173 Sizzix, Bigz, large - Bird, Beautiful found here
- Item: 105-7531 on HSN.com - Heart with opening (almost sold out so hurry!)
- Sizzix die, Flower, Beauty Foilage by Brenda Pinnick (retired but still available here)
- Sizzix die, Flower, Wedding #2 by Brenda Pinnick (retired, but still available here )
- translucent color film and prismatic film from Graphix
- recycled pages from an old Reader's Digest
- extreme glitter, ModPodge and paint from Plaid
- ZipDry Paper Glue from Beacon
- oil pastels from Faber-Castell
This has been such a fun blog hop with so many wonderfully inspiring ideas by amazing Designers! Eileen, Karen and I would like to invite you to our new TriplePlay Blog to keep you updated on our new products, offer creative solutions to your design needs and inspiration for your ongoing crafting. Please come by often and visit. We'd love to hear from you, see what you're up to and just be in touch! We also have a FaceBook "like" page, here. We'd love it if you'd show your support by joining and even uploading some pictures of your projects made with our dies!
We'd love to hear from you anytime- be in touch!!!